1 General information
2 Data processing for contract fulfilment
(1) Purpose of processing
Your personal data, which you make available to us in the order process, are necessary for the conclusion of a contract with us. You are not obliged to provide your personal data. However, we cannot send you the goods without your address. For some payment methods we require the necessary payment data in order to pass them on to a payment service provider commissioned by us. The processing of your data entered in the order process therefore takes place for the purpose of contract fulfilment.
If you send us an enquiry by e-mail, via a contact form, etc. before concluding the contract, we process the data obtained in this way to carry out pre-contractual measures and answer your questions about our products, for example.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for such processing is Article 6(1)(b) DSGVO.
(3) Recipient categories
Payment service provider, shipping service provider, hosting provider, merchandise management system if necessary, suppliers if necessary (dropshipping).
(4) Storage time
We store the data required for contract processing until the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual warranty periods expire.
We store the data required under commercial and tax law for the periods specified by law, usually ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
The data processed to carry out pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been carried out and no contract has been concluded.
3 Credit assessment
If we make advance payments, e.g. payment on account, we may obtain credit information about you from the following companies: Creditreform Boniversum GmbHHellersbergstraße 1141460 Neuss For this purpose, we will forward your personal data (e.g. name and address) to this company. The risk of non-payment is examined on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures. We make the conclusion of the purchase agreement dependent on the result of the credit check.
4 Information about cookies
(1) Purpose of processing
This website uses technically necessary cookies. These are small text files that are stored in or by your Internet browser on your computer system. These cookies enable, for example, the insertion of several products in a shopping basket.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para.1 f) DSGVO.
(3) Entitled interest
Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. This preserves your interest in data protection.
(4) Storage time
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a different life span from a few minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If you do not wish these cookies to be stored, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your Internet browser. However, this may result in a functional limitation of our website. You can also delete permanently stored cookies at any time via your browser.
5 Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are affected within the meaning of the DSGVO and you have the following rights vis-à-vis us:
1. right to information
You can ask us to confirm whether personal data concerning you will be processed by us.
If such processing has taken place, you can request the following information from us:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by us or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
2. the right to correction
You have the right to correct and/or complete your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete. We must make the correction immediately.
3. right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether the justified reasons to which we are entitled outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may only be processed - apart from being stored - with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. right to cancellation
a) Duty to delete
You can ask us to delete the personal data concerning you immediately and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
b) Information to third parties
If we have made the personal data concerning you public and we are obliged to delete it pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data, that you as the data subject have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject, or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. right to information
If you have exercised your right to correct, delete or limit the processing, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
We have the right to be informed of these recipients.
6. right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to pass this data on to another person in charge without hindrance, provided that
(1) processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) processing is carried out by means of automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on us.
7. right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
8 Right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
9. automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing - including profiling - that has legal effect against you or significantly impairs you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is admissible by law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject and that law contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
10. right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you are staying, working or suspected of infringing, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 DSGVO.
Responsible for data processing:
76229 Karlsruhe, Germany
Phone: 0721 49035 10